To face mask or not to face mask?
That is the question... to which nobody seems to have a clear answer yet.
What we do have is leftover SNURK cotton, a group of sweet Portugese seamstresses and the hope that this will contribute something meaningful.
Note: cotton face masks do not protect you against Covid-19. Keeping your distance and washing your hands often is very important.
They do help protect others in a public spcae. The idea is: 'the fewer droplets flying around, the better.'
Do not forget to wash it out after use at a high temperature.
Sold out your favorite print? Sign up for an email notification. Then you will receive an email as soon as the print is back in stock. In the coming weeks, we will continue to regularly replenish the face masks in various changing prints. So feel free to check in again if they are sold out.
- - Cotton face mask
- - Wash at 60 degrees Celsius
- - Don't panic, it's organic (GOTS certified)
- - 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- - With elastic straps
- - All-over digital photo print
- - Made from left-over fabric, each face mask is unique
- - Designed in Amsterdam, made in Portugal
- - Palm Beach: summery trees and leaves on a beige background
- - The Climber: multicolor climbing holds on a light grey concrete background
- - Eggs in Space: fried eggs on a black galaxy background
- - Green Forest: various large fresh green leaves on a dark green melee background
- - Unicorn Disco: randomly placed unicorns with rainbow mane on a mosaic background in pastel shades
- - Cavia Mania: various guinea pigs in warm brown, black and creamy white on a light grey melee background
- - Slug Life: little snails on a sand background
- - Shark!!: grey blue shark heads on an off-white background
- - Unicorn White: randomly placed unicorns with rainbow mane on a cream-white background
- - Suitable for adults and kids
- - While stock lasts
- Product number: maskunid1